[HỘI THẢO] International Student Conference on Environment and Sustainability 2018
Theme on “Less plastic pollution, Better city life”
2-7 June 2018 at Tongji University Shanghai, China
You’re invited to a youth summit of 300 future leaders in a week!
The United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment), Tongji University, Beijing Environment Foundation for Young Talents and Xinhua News Agency will be co-hosting the International Student Conference on Environment and Sustainability during the World Environment Day in June 2018. Taking place in the most dynamic and exciting city of Shanghai to share current trends, initiatives and best practices in sustainable development. You will have the opportunity to exchange ideas of the leading experts from UN Environment, academic institutes, governmental sectors, NGOs and other UN agencies. More about the conference here.
1. Registration starts: March 15, 2018. Deadlines: April 25, 2018 (applicants from abroad); April 30, 2018 (applicants in China including Hong Kong, Taipei and Macao).
2. Applicants must be full-time under-graduate, post-graduate students or Ph.D candidates, less than 35 years old (born after 1 January 1983).
- Free registration! Opportunity to win scholarship for travel!
- Keynote speeches by UN high officials and experts;
- Presentations from a diverse array of educators, award-winning scientists, government officials;
- Interactive workshops: sustainable agriculture, green community, students initiatives sharing…;
- Awesome field excursions: Chongming Island hiking, eco-city tour in Shanghai…;
- Sharp debates and speech competition to win scholarship and awards;
- Nightly entertainment including reception and traditional culture show;
We hope to see you in June, the most beautiful season in Shanghai!