Thời gian: 26-28/6/2019 (Workshop) và 24-25/6/2019 (Training School).
Hạn cuối đăng ký, gửi tóm tắt, ứng tuyển training school và hỗ trợ đi lại: ngày 15/3/2019.
Please do not apply for travel support unless it is absolutely necessary for you to attend the workshop.
Preference for travel support will be given to
* Applicants from emerging scientific communities to promote capacity building
* Applicants who are making significant contribution to ACAM science and working group activities.
Các chủ đề khoa học trong Hội thảo bao gồm:
· Emissions and air quality in the Asian monsoon region
· Aerosols, clouds, and their interactions with the Asian monsoon
· Impact of monsoon convection on chemistry
· UTLS Response to the Asian monsoon.
The focus of the training school is on satellite observations and modeling of atmospheric chemistry and aerosols in the Asian monsoon region.
We encourage your participation in this workshop. Highlights will be presented of the latest progress from observations and modeling studies on the interaction of the Asian monsoon system and atmospheric composition from the surface to the stratosphere.